Sunday 1 August 2010

WW - Going to Ceuta

These are some photos I took last time I went to Morocco. There are several ways to go to Morocco from Spain. Since I always go to a town very close to the Spanish border I usually take the ferry from Algeciras (Spain) to Ceuta, which is a Spanish territory in the north of Africa, and from there I go by shared taxi to my town.


The harbour in Algeciras.

The harbour in Algeciras.

Leaving Algeciras.

The coastline of Ceuta.

The coastline of Ceuta.

More participants in WW are found here: August 1.

2 greetings:

That is one country I'd like to visit before I die!

Hello Stan!>
What place do you refer to? Spain, Ceuta or Morocco? I can recommend all of them. :-D

Have a great day!
Blanca

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More