Tuesday 3 August 2010

Countries I've visited

I love travelling! I wish I could travel a lot more but unfortunatelly my financial situation doesn't permit me to travel as much as I'd like.

I found this map over at The Travelling Suitcase:


visited 6 states (2.66%)
Create your own visited map of The World

If money was no problem I'd love to go to:

  • Europe: Vatican City, Itsly, France, Russia and Ireland.
  • Africa: Benin, Cameroon, Gambia, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Senegal, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, South Africa, Tanzania and Togo.
  • Americas: Peru, Bolivia, Argentina, Dominican Republic, Panama, Paraguay, Uruguay, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Venezuela, Costa Rica, Mexico.
  • Asia: India, China, Japan, Cambodia, Vietnam

Oh my, I still have a lot to discover.... ;-)

4 greetings:

I love to travel too, and hope that one day I'll be able to travel more. So far I've only been to France, Holland, Bahaman, Virgin Islands (British and US) and throughout the eastern and middle US. I have a long way to go!

Have a great day :)

I love to travel too, and like you, I still have a lot to discover.

Hi there Serendipity,

You've definitely been to more places than I have. ;-)

Travelling is such a good thing because you learn so much about life.

Wishing you a great day!

Blanca

Hello Café au Lait,

Oh yes, travelling is great! I you take the time to really get to know the place and the people even the most insignificant place can teach you a lot about life.

Wishing you a great day!

Blanca

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More