Tuesday 17 August 2010

Music Monday: Pedacito de mi vida


This is an old Peruvian cumbia that reminds me of my favorite Peruvian TV series, "Néctar en el Cielo". Not that I've watched so many Peruvian series since I'm Spanish and not Peruvian, but that series really is one of the best I've ever seen.

In case someone would like to have a look at the series you can have a look here (it's in Spanish):



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

0 greetings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More