Tuesday 3 August 2010

The August Challenge

Oh my, am I crazy or what? I just joined the August Challenge over at Harriet & Friends and I'm still a bit nervous about this one. You have to make at least 1000 comments on other blogs during the month of August. Since it's August 3 today that means about 40 comments a day... I'm not sure I can make that but I will give it a serious shot, because I love getting comments and I think it's fun to give them too. Hopefully I'll meet some great bloggers to, because when you comment a lot you seem to get to know the person behind the blog a lot better too.

Well, this is the button, in case someone else wants to join:





I wanted to make a ticker to keep track on my comments but the page seems to be down right now, so I guess I'll have to stick to the old fashoned way of a pen and a piece of paper. ;-)

5 greetings:

Looks like I'm the first to leave a comment from The Aug Challenge. I've managed to get the badge posted and a link back to Harriett, but can't get the linky thing right. Thought from what I read we should add the same linky she has and that they all would be updated; but it didn't work for me. It was huge and wouldn't fit in my side bar.

Anyway, howdy. I'm working on this. I've never gotten into this early enough in the month to be able to really give it a try. Fingers crossed.
Sandy

Hi Sandy!

Thanks for coming by and commenting. You're the first one... But I think we'll meet several times during this month. *lol*

I also had some problems with the linky code but I hope that's fixed now.

I'll visit your blog in a little while. :-D

Take care!

Blanca

I just joined today, so I need to catch up on more comments than you :) Goodluck to us eh? I really hope to gain new bloggy friends along the way.

Hello Vera!

Welcome to my little corner of the web! Good luck to both of us! *lol* I think the same way as you, the most important part of this challenge is to get new friends and learn things about life.

Wishing you a great day!
Blanca

it's like me now, i was joined this challenge & enjoy the game...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More