Friday 6 August 2010

No-Go BlogHer

I'm participating in No-Go BlogHer this weekend and these are my answers:

When did you start blogging?
I started blogging in 2004, while I was still living in Sweden. It was a blog in Swedish and I had it for about 4 years. It was my most popular blog so far, with about 1000 visitors a week.

Why did you start blogging?
I was about to move to Morocco with my kids and I wanted a way to keep in touch with people and also give a different point of view on living in Africa, Moslems and travelling with kids.

What is one thing you are going to do this week that is WAY cooler than going to BlogHer?
Pass. *lol* I don't think I'm going to do anything cooler, but that's just the way life is, right? ;-)  

Share a post that you think says a lot about you or is your favorite. (share the link in YOUR post so we all can see)
I just wrote a short introduction about myself:   http://mediterraneanmom.blogspot.com/2010/08/hello-im-blanca.html

I hope I'll find some new friends this weekend. :-D Take care everyone! 

13 greetings:

Thanks for stopping by to say hi! Following you back!
Beth @ Two Monkeys & a Washtub

Thanks for stopping by! I just read your "about" post -- wow. Just mindblowing. I'm insanely jealous of your language skills! And I'm really happy that your kids are doing so much better now.

One day you should tell the story of how you divorced the same man 3 times!

sounds like you have a pretty busy life! thanks for stopping by my blog today - it's great to 'meet' you!

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I love making new friends and finding other great mommy blogs!!
This blog hop has been so fun! I am now following.

Hello blanca, thanks for dropping by Petty Things In Life I appreciate it very much ... and thanks for participating in exchanging of links.. All the best.

Hola Blanca! :)

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my Music Monday post. Sori it took me a while to return the visit.

What a lovely site you have.

OK, a tiny bit about me. My name is Nessa. I'll be 39 in a few days' time. I have 2 boys aged 15 and 11. I love reading, cooking, music, sports, decorating and im in the advertising industry.

Nice 'meeting' you. Have a great week!

I'm following from the no go blog her blog hop. How exciting you get to see so much of the world. I've never even been out of the states. I hope you get a chance to stop by my blog: www.luvsavingmoney.info

It must be wonderful traveling and living is so many different countries.
I am stopping in to say "Hi" from No Go BlogHer Blog Hop!!
I am now following you!!
matternu@gmail.com

I don't know what a no go blogher is; but I too hope you meet some new friends.

I think I've been blogging for about 7 years, but the blog I started on is no more, nor is the 2nd one after it, and actually the 3rd. Blog formats that went bye bye.

Enjoy the rest of your wkend.
Sandy
Aug Chall

Hope you are having a great weekend! Stopping from the hop!

I visited Moracco years ago. What a wonderful country!

Hope you are having a great weekend! Stopping from the hop!

Is blogher this weekend already? Oh we'll just have to wait for bloggers to update then. :(

I'm hopping by (better late than never, right?) from the BlogHop. It's nice to 'meet' you. Thanks for your sweet comments over at From Inmates To Playdates!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More