Monday 2 August 2010

Music Monday: Birthday Song

Happy Birthday, the Mexican way.




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

4 greetings:

Good luck with the challenge. I'm playing too!

Greetings from Virginia, in the US. Nice to meet you ;)

Good Luck my friend!
Tag! you are in! LOL
Have a Fabulous Wed!
Thank you for stopping by =)

Hello Serendipity,

I'm sorry, I don't remember your real name or your bloggy nick. I used to visit your blog a lot a couple of months back... Thanks to the August challenge I guess we'll meet quite a bit during the coming weeks. ;-)

Take care!
Blanca

¡Hola Rocio!

Hi there my friend! Thanks for coming by. Welcome to my little corner of the web. It's great to know that I'm not the only Hispanic on the web. :-D

Have a great day!
Blanca

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More