Friday 23 April 2010

It's Friday, hooray!!!

Oh boy, am I tired or what...? I can't remeber being this tired for a long long time. I know that if I lie down right now I'm going to fall asleep even before my head hits the pillow. It's almos 6 PM so I still have some hours to go before I can go to sleep.

It's been a tough week. I've had soooo much work, preparing classes and studying French and Maths. And the weather has been awful, it's been raining most of the time and that really gets on my nerves. I still have lots and lots of things to do this weekend, but every little thing I do is a step closer to feeling fully prepared for my job and that will be soo cool.

Well well, I'd better get going before I fall asleep with my head on the computor. I'll go to the public library with my DS1. We'll be back in an hour or so...

2 greetings:

Thanks for dropping by my health blog - love yer blog too!

Hi Mrs Moo!

Thanks for coming by and commenting! Really appreciate that. :-D I'll go visit you soon again, I liked your blog a lot.

Have a great day!

Blanca

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More