Thursday 29 April 2010

I'm going to Morocco

Tomorrow morning I'm going back to Morocco for a few days. It's the second time I'll be back since I left and honestly, if I had a choice I wouldn't go... But I really need to go there... When we left we could only take ever so little, because we were escaping and I didn't want anyone to notice. This time I don't know what I'll be up against so I'm really nervous...

I hope to be able to take all my personal stuff (books, photos, scrap material) back to Spain with me because I'm afraid that if I leave them there I won't be able to get them back. The house isn't mine, it belongs to my ex, and since we're not on very friendly terms I'm not sure he'll let me go back there after this summer...

I'll be back by Wednesday. I'm not sure I'll be able to update my blog or twitter during this time, but I'll try to... It all depends on how things turn out these coming days.

0 greetings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More