Monday 26 April 2010

Crisis Cleaning Day 1

My parents are coming tomorrow night. Finally!!! They were supposed to come last week but due to the volcano in Iceland pouring out smoke all over the north of Europe their flight was cancelled. My parents live in Sweden so we don't meet as much as we'd like to, but they come and visit twice a year and stay for a week or two. I'm so happy they're coming because on one hand I really do miss them and on the other hand, while they are here, they take care of my kids and my home, and I get a chance to have some rest. This time I'll take a  few days off and go down to Morocco to finish up some unfinished business I have there.

But having them here also means I have to clean my house before they arrive, because I can't stand having anyone staying here with all the mess we have here. So today and tomorrow I'll dedicate myself to "Proyect Crisis Cleaning"! I have been making a lot of progress in my home these past weeks, so things are actually getting better, but I still have a long list to do these days.

Welll, as Fly Lady says, no whining, just get going!!!

This is my To Do-list for today and tomorrow:

  • Wash all the sheets and pillow cases
  • Make all the beds
  • Declutter my night stand
  • Clean the cupboard in my dormitory
  • Declutter my closet
  • Dust my bedroom
  • Clean the kids' rooms, make their beds, dust
  • Dust the living room
  • Dust and clean the bathroom
  • Clean the terrace
  • Declutter the kitchen
  • Clean the fridge
  • Sweap and clean the floors everywhere
Well, that's about it.... I'm sure I won't be bored these days...

Time to take out my timer and get going, the Fly Lady way! baby steps, 15 minutes at a time...

0 greetings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More