Monday 26 April 2010

Day 1 Updates

Well, I didn´t finish my To Do-list today.... This is what I've done so far:


  • Wash all the sheets and pillow cases - DONE
  • Make all the beds
  • Declutter my night stand - DONE
  • Clean the cupboard in my dormitory - DONE
  • Declutter my closet - DONE
  • Dust my bedroom - DONE
  • Clean the kids' rooms, make their beds, dust
  • Dust the living room - DID HALF OF IT
  • Dust and clean the bathroom
  • Clean the terrace - DONE
  • Declutter the kitchen - DONE
  • Clean the fridge - This is what comes next on my list
  • Sweap and clean the floors everywhere
It's 11.30 PM and I'll spend at least another half an hour cleaning. As soon as I take the kids to school tomorrow morning I´ll rush home to finish what's left. My home is not going to be perfect, but at least I won't feel ashamed to let my parents in. After they're gone I'll continue my journey to NO CHAOS. *lol* While they're here I just want to enjoy myself and spend time with them.

0 greetings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More