Sunday 7 February 2010

Green tea

So here I am, having my first cup of green tea today. I've decided to try the magical powers of green tea. *lol* Green tea contains a lot of antioxidants and other stuff that's good for you, and it is said to "eat" the body fat. Boy, could I do with that?

I've decided to change the things I eat, when and how.... I LOOVE bread and although bread in itself doesn't make you fat, it does make your tummy huge if you're sensible and I think I am, so I've decided to avoid bread as much as I can. I couldn't live totally without bread, I'm Spanish and bread is such an important part of our cuisine, so a life without bread relly is out of the question. But I'll try to avoid and white rice for a couple of months, to see if my belly will look slimmer. My problem is that my belly is so huge, like I was pregnant... I'll also avoid coffe and black tea and drink green tea instead. I'll avoid sugar as much as posible too, which really isn't such a big issue since I usually only add a little sugar to my tea and I hardly ever have sweets or cookies.

So far I can't see any kind of aprovement, but I guess I'll have to give it at least a onth or so...

0 greetings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More