Sunday 7 February 2010

Cumbias

Like I wrote in a previous post, I just LOOOOOVE Peruvian cumbias. Since I try to lose some weight I dance at home almost every night, because it's a fun way to burn calories. *lol*

Here are some of my favorite groups, so you can listen and dance too.


Grupo Néctar, one of the best groups of the 90's. My favorite group, without doubth.Unfortunatelly all the members died in a car crash in Argentina.


Grupo 5. One of the most popular groups of today.


Grupo Kaliente. Cumbias with a touch of the djungle heat.


Hermanos Yaipen. A perfect song if you just broke up with someone, *lol*

1 greetings:

Have you heard of Zumba? It's an fun way to train if you love latin american music, like I do! Hugs, Malin :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More