Sunday 14 February 2010

Saturday 9 - # 1

Saturday 9: It's a Beautiful Morning
1. Are you a morning person?
No, not at all.  I'm definitely a night owl.


2. Tell us of a news story that truly shocked you.
The thing that really shocked me this morning was the hour when I woke up... 11.30!!!! Boy, I must have been really exhausted... Or maybe it was because it was raining and it was freezing cold outside of my cozy bed. I just wish I could have stayed in bed all day... *lol*


3. What was your very first job?
My first real job was in a restaurant doing the dishes. Not the most glamorous job but I earned quite a lot of money and I was happy.

4. What characteristics do you despise?
I can't stand people who only think about themselves, who feel they are worth more than everyone else because they are more intelligent, beautiful or successfull. And I really really do hate rasists...

5. To where would you retire?
Somewhere where it's warm all year round and I didn't have to worry about a thing.


6. Are you named after anyone?
Yes, unfortunately. My mom used to listen to a song while pregnant with me and insisted that I had to have the same name as the girl in the song.

7. How do you release anger?
I yell... Yup, I'm sorry to have to admit that but I'm the yelling kind of a girl... If I'm alone I listen to punk music or go for a walk.

8. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
No, not really. I laugh about a lot of things and I make jokes about almost everything but I'm not sarcastic.

9. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
My bad temper... And my fat belly... I'm working on both...

0 greetings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More