Wednesday 24 February 2010

Kiddies on vacation

My boys are on vacation for almost a week – Wednesday to Monday. God, give me patience!!! *lol*

We don’t plan to go anywhere special, since money isn’t on my side, but I’ll try to take them at least once to Malaga and once to one of the villages close to ours. There is so much to do that doesn’t cost a lot of money. Fortunately, my kids are used to living this way, they don’t ask for a lot of things, because they know I couldn’t buy it anyway, even if I wanted to. In a way I think that’s good for them, they have learned that if you want something you have to work hard to get it, things don’t fall out of the blue sky.

I think that’s exactly what’s wrong with kids and specially teens these days. They are so used to get whatever they point their fingers at, and life just doesn’t work that way... Life sucks some times, but it’s still life and it’s up to each and everyone of us to make the best of whatever we’ve got to have a good life.

0 greetings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More