Friday 12 February 2010

Walking home

I went to Málaga this morning to do an errand and since I finished early I decided I'd walk home. I don't know the distance but I guess it's about 10 or 11 km. Due to the rain and cold I haven't walked anything at all this week so a brisk walk home would do me great.

It was cold but at least it didn't rain although the sky was really grey and ugly. I listened to some great music and just kept on walking... It took me exactly 2 hours to get home. Oooh boy, was I tired or was I tireeeed when I arrived home? *lol*

These are some of the pictures I took:

 
  
  
  

1 greetings:

I live by the sea, also(on the North Atlantic coast of USA), and recognise that lonely winter "beachy" feel you capture in these photos.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More