Sunday 21 February 2010

Saturday 9 #2

Saturday 9: Don't Stand So Close to Me


1. Who would you like not to stand so close to you?
My ex husband *lol*

2. Which of the following aspects of your life would you think rates the highest: mind, body or spirit?
Oh, it's a tie, definitely...  Mind or spirit? I don't really know.. It's a tough question....

3. What is your favorite movie line?
Hakuna matata!!!! *lol*


4. What is your favorite movie title?
Pass... I don't know, there are so many movies I like. I really like Spanish movies like "Mujeres al borde de un ataque de nervios" and Hollywood productions like "You've got mail" (I know, it's a silly movie but it makes me feel good when I watch it) and "Mr & Mrs Smith" (for the same reasons). And as a Tolkien fan, I love love love the movies about the "Lord of the rings". As for favorite movie title as a name, my favorite is "Qué he hecho yo para merecer esto?", "What did I do to deserve this?"


5. What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?
My oldest son, A, was born with severe meconium aspiration syndrome and was declared just about dead several times the first night. Him being alive is a true miracle!!!!!!!


6. What do you try to stay away from?
Smoking... Alcohol.... Rasists.... Annoying people... People stealing my energy...


7. What is it too late for?
To be a virgin...???? ;-)

8. Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
Huh...? Oh boy, there are so many great people out there... It would take me at least a week just to mention all the wonderful persons... But since I have to chose just one, I chose Jesus Christ for teaching us how to live our lives and dying for all of us.

9. Would you rather be famous now & forgotten after you die or forgotten now & famous after you die, forever? And why?
 Definitely I'd prefer to be famous now and forgotten after I'm gone, because if I'm gone I'm not going to enjoy the fame anyway, right? 

Come join this meme and have some fun on Saturdays!

0 greetings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More