Saturday 31 July 2010

SaturdaySix - Episode 329

While visiting the participants of Saturday 9 I came across this meme: SaturdaySix and I wanted to play. So here we go...


1. How many different spices are there in your kitchen?
Oh, I don't know but at least 20... I love using spices and since I've lived in different cultures I tend to cook things from all the places I've lived.


2. Of the spices you have on hand, which one is your favorite one to use?
I use a lot of ginger, different types of pepper, cinnamon, garlic, parsley, cilantro...

3. What liquid flavoring did you use most recently?
I don't use a lot of that, just plain vinegar and soy sause.

4. You decide to marinade a steak or chicken: do you use a powdered or liquid spice mix?
It depends on the time I have and what I'm making, but usually I make a semi powdered mix, like ginger, soy sauce, some pepper, a bit of chili powder...


5. Take the quiz: What Spice Are You?



You Are Cilantro





The bad news is that there are some people who can't stand you.

The good news is that most people love you more than anything else in the world.

You are distinct, unusual, fresh, and very controversial. And you wouldn't have it any other way.


6. Which spice — whether you have it in your home or not - do you consider the most “exotic”?
Not anyone really, because once you get used to use a spice, yopu don't really look at it as "exotic" anymore.

Thanks Patrick at Patrick's Place for a great meme!

0 greetings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More