Thursday 1 July 2010

Day 2

I'm slowly getting used to being alone. Well, actually I don't feel alone because thanks to all my wonderful friends around the internet (love ya all guys!!!) I know that whenever I need it, they're there to give me a hug...

Yesterday I worked at the office in the morning, 9 AM to 2 PM. Due to the confusion of July starting in the middle of the week the first hour was somewhat busy, but after giving my morning class (a girl of 9 with a reading issue) the rest of the day was calm. I prepared notes for the coming clases.

My sunburn was itching. Today I feel a lot better, but my legs are still red. My arms already turned sun tanned. I hope my legs will change colors soon, because these red "stockings" don't look any good at all.

My plans for today are to go to the office for a while after breakfast and the rest of the day I'll spend studying and preparing material for my classes. Last night I was gluing pretend menues and flash cards until 2 AM. I ran out of glue, so I'll have to take a trip to my favorite "Chinese". Here in Spain the cheapest shops are usually run by Chinese inmigrants, so "Chinese" here doesn't refer to a restaurant but to a shop.

Time for a shower, a cup of coffee, some rice crackers and I'm off to work!

0 greetings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More