Saturday 31 July 2010

Saturday 9: Bad Day



It's time to get back to the memes. One of my favorite memes is Saturday 9: Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

1. Is there anything that you tend to do to cheer up when you are having a bad day?
It depends on WHY I'm having a bad day... If it's something I can do something about, like missing my boyfriend or having had a discussion with a friend, then I pick up the phone and give them a call. If it's something I can't do anything about I listen to music I like (usually cumbias or punk rock), have some chocolate or crisps or maybe a beer or just go for a walk along the beach.

2.What’s the last card game you played, and with whom did you play?
Last time I played a card game was 3 weeks ago with "a special person" and we played a Peruvian game called "mano sucia", i.e. "dirty hand". It was fun!

3.What’s the last board game you played, and with whom did you play?
Last week in class. I played a classroom vocabulary Memory with my student and we had a good time. I really like to use games in my classes, it's a fun way to learn and kids learn better when they are having a good time.

4.What’s the last computer game you played, and with whom did you play?
I'm addicted to the farms at Facebook and I play almost every day. My fave game at the moment is FrontierVille.

5.Is there somewhere you’d like to visit but have not, and where is it?
Oooooh yeees, I'd LOVE to go to Peru. I know I will some day, hopefully quite soon. It has always been one of my dreams. The only problem is that maybe I like it so much over there that I don't want to go back to Europe. *lol*

6.Think of your favorite movie (or a movie you really like, if you can’t think of a favorite). Some people say that the reasons you love your favorite movie are related to what you value in romantic relationships. How is this true or untrue in your case?
Oh, what a tricky question! I don't have just one favorite movie, there are several I like, like "Casablanca", "You've got mail", both very romantic films, and then there are the Jackie Shan movies and the "Lord of the Ring" triology, which aren't any romantic at all. So, am I a romantic person or not? Well, I guess I am, but I didn't discover that until recently. And yes, I do like my partner to be romantic, very romantic actually. Maybe I'm looking for a romantic dragon? Maybe that's the man for me? *lol*


7.What physical attributes do you find the most attractive?
Oh my, I like men with interesting faces, like big crooked noses, big ears, expresive eyes... And of cause black hair, black eyes and dark skin. *lol* I don't like Caucasians. The man of my dreams is this georgous man. He's Gustavo CerrĂ³n, he's a Peruvian actor and he's just about the most handsome man I've seen in my whole life.*drooling*

8.How many people live in your house? Tell us about them.
We're 3 in my house, by kids and I. My DS1, A, just turned 13, he's a very intelligent boy, who loves to be on his own, studying or listening to music. My DS2, G, will be 11 in a few weeks and he's very active, he loves to spend time with his friends, play football, play on the beach. I'm Blanca, I'm the owner of this blog. I'm 42 years old, Spanish, and I work as a teacher. I love to read, travel, learn languages, listen to music, spend time with my friends, chat and take long walks along the beach. And then there's Peluche, our Houdini hamster, who's about 2 months old and a real cutie.


9. Ever punch someone in the face? 
Not that I know about. *lol* When I was younger I did get into a few fights but as far as I know I never did punch anyone in their face.

Well, time to visit some of the other participants of this meme. If you came here through this meme, please let me know, leaving a comment. TIA!

2 greetings:

LOL, So many of my friends on Facebook are farms players.

nice to know these things about you.. nice answers! :)

thanks for dropping by my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More