Wednesday 30 June 2010

Day 1

My kids left for Morocco yesterday morning. So far I'm doning ok. I'm glad my ex decided to spend a few days here first, because that way we all had a chance to get used to the situation.

I felt very very sad yesterday when they left, so I decided to walk home from the bus station in Malaga. It's about 30 km, so I knew it would take me a while. I put on some music and started to walk... It took me 3 hours to get home! The sun was shining and it was about 35ยบ C. I was quite deshidrated and exhausted when I got home and with blisters on my feet, but I really needed that walk. When I got home I had a shower, I had breakfast and I went to sleep... When I woke up I was feeling a lot better. The pain in my heart was much less and after I talked to my kids I felt ok.

Today my legs and face are really sore, because I got sunburned. I seem to wear red stockings! So today I'll stay indoors. ;-) No problem, I have a lot of work to do so I won't be bored.

Tomorrow I'll have to get back to my studies. I've been so busy these past weeks, I haven't had a chance to study. I really long to get back, because it's so interesting and I have a great time studying. I love that, becuse it's really hard to study when you have to work and care for a family. I will study as much as I posibly can these weeks when I only have to care about myself and my job.

Oh well, time to get back to work..

0 greetings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More