Thursday 2 December 2010

Yes, I did it!

Yesterday I went to Ikea with my friend A. I really needed some shelves to store my worksheets and other stuff for classes, so when she asked me if I wanted to go I didn't think twice.

This is what happened:












In the instructions it says that you need to be 2 persons to assembly these shelves, but since there just isn't a second adult in this household I had fix it on my own. And I did!!! When I finished I felt just like Dora the Explorer, shouting - I fixed it, I really did!

Going wordless - meet others who did so too. 

1 greetings:

Hey there now following and thanks for participating in my Simple Sundays Blog Hop and I so appreciate your support. You have a lovely blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More