Wednesday 1 December 2010

World Aids Day 2010

I really wanted to blog about this day, since I think it's a very important issue that affects us all. I don't know about you, but I know several persons I care very much about who have HIV and that fact makes it even more important to me. Unfortunately I've been too MIA lately and haven´t had time to really get involved in this day this year, but I still wanted to mention it and share the link to the the official British website

I really do hope they find a cure for HIV/AIDS soon, and I would love you all to make a prayer today for all the victims of this horrible disease, that is leaving millions of children without parents.

My heart goes out for everyone suffering from HIV/AIDS and all their families. A big hug to all of you...

0 greetings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More