Tuesday 21 December 2010

Now what...?

It's raining - again.... And since we're going to Sweden on Thursday and will be away for 2 weeks I really need to do at least 3 more loads of laundry before tomorrow morning. Otherwise there's no chance it will be dry before we go and I just don't want to leave the laundry out on the balcony for a fortnight. That's like inviting the thieves over for tea....

I have sooo much to do today but all this raining just makes me want to snuggle up in bed instead... :-( Maybe a nice breakfast (with several cups of sweet tea) will do wonders? I'll give it a try, because I really do need to do lots of things... Two more days before we leave and my To Do list is getting longer by the hour and not the other way around.

Well, it sounds like it's not raining as heavy anymore.... Maybe my clothes will dry anyway... But just in case, I'll get the iron and iron those items I really really do need to take with me.

Time to get going!!!

0 greetings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More