Monday 20 December 2010

It's Monday!

Oh no, where did last week go?

We're going away for Christmas on Thursday and I haven't even started packing yet. :-( Now I've only 3 days to do the washing up, packing, cleaning, picking up, defrosting the freezer, cook and eat (!) all the food that's in there... I also need to finish preparing the classes for the first week in January, take the books to the library, take my computer to the shop... I don't really know how I'll manage to do all that but at least I know I'm going to try and I'm going to do it the FLY Lady way.

It's 11.20 AM and I'm still in my PJ's (shame on me!), but so far I've done a load of laundry, I've washed quite a few items by hand, I've done some picking up... Now I'm off to have a cup of coffee while I read through some texts I might use for class tomorrow. I need to prepare 3 classes with a Christmas theme - HELP! I don´t really know what to do yet.... Maybe Christmas cards, I think my students can enjoy that and if I look what I've already got at home it won't cost me much...

Time to get back to my chores....

0 greetings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More