Sunday 12 December 2010

Sunday already

This week has been really crazy. Monday and Wednesday were holidays so school was out on Tuesday as well. I had 5 days officially off work. It was GREAT! I really needed that. I did work some, but definitely not as much as I normally do.

Unfortunatelly the rain was pouring down most of the time and money was, as always, a big issue, so we didn't do anything special. But at least we had some time off and we got some rest.

Friday was horrible.... Normally I teach 90 minutes on Friday, it's my quiet day, but due to the holidays I did 2 more clases, so in the end I ended up teaching 5 hours. I was really exhausted when the last student finally left...

Now it's Sunday and I'm preparing stuff for next week. Only 2 more weeks before Christmas. Hooray!!!

1 greetings:

Hello!

I am glad you stopped by my blog. I am following you now and look forward to reading your posts! Have a great week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More