Friday 8 January 2010

Sooo COLD!!!

At last, no rain.... Yesterday morning the rain here in the Malaga province was so heavy that in a few hours it poured down the equivalent to 11 months of water consumption. That is quite a lot...

Today it very, very chilly... I still haven't got a winter jacket (long story...) so I know I'll be freezing when I walk my kids to school. Oh well, hopefully this cold weather won't last for long, or I'll have to get used to it...

My youngest son got really annoyed with the weather and refuses to put on his winter jacket. In the end he didn't have any breakfast either, because he was so angry... Oh my, his day at school will be soooo long! But the jacket it will be, because I can't afford to have him getting sick just because he feels like not wearing a jacket... After all, he's only 10. Can't say I look forward to him being a teenager... *lol*

Oh well, I'd better get ready. I have a 40 minute walk in the freezer to lok forward to... NOT... I definitely prefer days like this:


0 greetings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More