Thursday 7 January 2010

So fed up with rain...

Well, enough is enough, right? I know it usually rains quite a bit this time of year, but this year it's really too much! In one single week we got more water than we usually get in six months!!!! And it hasn't stopped raining.... It's been going on for about 3 weeks now...

My part of Spain, Malaga, is quite fortunate. Not many accidents due to the heavy raining here and as far as I know, nobody died, but this raining day and night really is getting on my nerves... In the northern parts of Spain the snow and the really cold temperatures are making life quite difficult. I'm glad I decided to move back to Andalucia and not to Madrid or Cataluña... The airport of Malaga was today the only Spanish airport that worked more or less like normal, in all the other airports many flights were cancelled or delayed.

It looks like it's going to be a long winter...

0 greetings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More