Tuesday 17 January 2012

Still walking...

I've had a few days off walking because I got the flu and just couldn't bare to go out into the cold. But today I decided that no matter what I really needed that walk.

At first it was really really cold, only about 10 degrees C and it was quite windy. But I was determined that at least I would walk for 30 min. Well, after a little while I didn't even notice the cold. I was listening to music and just enjoyed life... I ended up walking for over an hour and returned home really refreshed and with a lot of energy.

I forgot to check my weight before starting doing the walks (stupid me!) But I'm pretty sure I've lost some weight already, my belly looks slightly smaller... There are still 5 months to Beach 2012 and this year I'm going to make it!!!!
Enviado desde mi BlackBerry® de Vodafone

0 greetings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More