Monday 9 January 2012

Mom Bloggers for Social Good

Yey! It's here, the opening day for a new project for mom bloggers - the Mom Bloggers for Social Good. When I first read about it I inmediately felt an urge to participate, because this is just what I've been looking for for a very long time. I'm thrilled to be one of the founding members of this project and I hope we can do a lot of good for many people.

The main areas this network will work with are: Children, Education, Maternal Health, Fair Trade, Workers’ Rights, Environment and Climate, Communicable Disease, Non-Communicable Disease, Access to Clean Water and Sanitation, Food Security, Malaria and Tuberculosis, HIV / AIDS, and Women and Girls. I really feel a lot for most of these areas and I can't wait to help out! Many of these areas touch me personally, so I'm sure I have a lot to share with all of you.

Please follow this network on Facebook and Twitter (#socialgoodmoms).

0 greetings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More