Thursday 5 January 2012

False friends

These past days while I've been walking I've had plenty of time to think.

Last year really was one of my worst years ever in a lot of ways. Sentimentally it was a complete desaster! I fell in and out of love several times and unfortunatelly back again with the same persons. I must be stupid or something when it comes to love, because if you break up with someone it's because of something, isn't it? Well, that something is probably still there later on, so getting back together usually isn't a good idea... Hmmm...

What I've done these past days has been thinking about my so called friends on MSN and Facebook and I've deleted a lot of people. Since I'm a huge fan of Fly Lady and her philosophy I used a Fly Lady approach - I went one by one thinking "Does this person make me smile when I think about him/her? Does he/she add to my energy or does he/she steal it from me?" Now my friends lists look empty but I know that those who are left are people who care about me and I care about them. I really really prefer to have only 10 people on my MSN instead of 200, because I know they are my true friends. It really is a question of quality instead of quantity...
Enviado desde mi BlackBerry® de Vodafone

0 greetings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More