Tuesday 3 January 2012

New year, new goals

Last year was one of the worst years so far for me. All of a sudden I sufferred from all kinds of illnesses and I who usually hardly ever see a doctor had to go almost every week.

I'm determined to change that this year. I think I started off on the wrong foot last year and then things just got worse. First 3 molars fell apart and I spent 5 months with a terrible pain that didn't go away no matter how many pills I took. And then all the antibiotics on top of that. My body was like that of a junkie. No wonder I felt totally burt out...

So this year I'll try to start off on the right foot. I will do a detox diet, starting next week, I'm still weaning off sugar and coffee. I'll go back to drinking a cup of green tea before every meal. And I will continue taking spirulina 3 times a day.

I gained weight last year and I'll work on losing those kilos this year. The green tea will help me burn the fat and a diet low on sugar will also help. Getting back to my daily walks will help me lose weight and tone my body. My goal for January is walking for an hour every day and in February I'll increase the time to an hour and a half. Then in March I'll be ready for the Wii once again.

In March I'll evaluate my progress and make the necessary changes in order to reach my goal by the end of MayM

0 greetings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More