Thursday 12 January 2012

So funny

I woke up feeling a bit blue and annoyed this morning. These past 2 days a lot of things have happened, several old "friends" have contacted me all of a sudden after a very long time and that has made me really confused. I mean, how is it that when you finally meet someone you really like and is happy with, your old boyfriends turn up and ask you to come back? Some sort of 6th sense or what? They actually don't want you but they don't want you to be with someone else eighter.... And it's not just one person, I'm talking about almost every boyfriend I ever had and within 24 hours.. That really is too confusing!!!

So I really needed a good laugh to start the day off on the right foot. A friend of mine posted this link on Facebook and I laughted so hard that my tummy aches. Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did! The15 funniest autocorrects from november

0 greetings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More