Wednesday 18 January 2012

2 exams done

I sent in my first big exam this morning. According to the information on the web I'll get the result within 24 hours. Although it's an exam you do at home and you can use the books and internet it was still quite difficult because of some of the questions that were really tricky.

I had to run some errands this morning and when I got home I revised the first two units of book 2 and did the exam. I have actually studied book 2 already so all I have to do is to revise everything and do the exams. I got 16/20 on the first exam, I'm not too happy about that... Hopefully I'll get a better grade on the next exam which I hope to do tonight.

I'm off to study unit 3 now, see you later!
Enviado desde mi BlackBerry® de Vodafone

0 greetings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More