Saturday 6 March 2010

Your Smiling Face - Saturday 9 #2

I consider myself a happy and positive person with a strange sense of humor. Throughout life I´ve been to hell and back several times so I really do know the dark sides of life, and I thank God every day for still being alive and being able to laugh about it. I seldom cry, instead I make jokes about the situation. I guess people think I´m a bit crazy and maybe too funny for my own good, but hey, they haven´t walked in my shoes so I don´t really care. Life is so short, you´d better try to enjoy the ride for as long as it lasts. ;-)

Saturday 9: Your Smiling Face


1. No matter what's going on in your life, what always makes you smile?
My wonderful girl friends on MSN, my kids making jokes, reading some very special e-mails, Peruvian cumbias, a walk along the beach... Simple things really...


2. What's the biggest lie you've ever told?
I don´t know, I hardly ever lie....

3. Do you hold a grudge?
Nooo, I have such a bad memory. *lol* I get upset and angry really quickly, shout for a few minutes, let go of the steam and then I just don´t remember why on Earth I was yelling... 

4. What is the worst job you've ever had?
I worked in a chocolate factory for 6 months. It was boooooring! But I got really really good friends and I´m really thankful for that. One of them was an ex-prostitute from Thailand who taught me so much about love & life and that you can´t really judge nobody because you never know what goes on inside of his/her head and why he/she is doing whatever he/she is doing. I also made friends with a girl from Bolivia who introduced me to her friends and the Andine culture. They taught me to dance the cumbia. I´ve been hooked on Andine culture ever since.

5. What would be your dream job?
Teaching Spanish in Peru. *lol* Or being a famous writer and be able to travel around the world.

6. What is the happiest event you've experienced?
The birth of my kids. They were both sad moments as well, specially the birth of my oldest son. He was born with very severe meconium aspiration sindrome and the first thing the doctor told me was that he was not going to survive so I´d better not get attached to him. That´s definitely NOT what you want to hear... 

7. What is the saddest thing you've experienced?
Many many things... My granny passing away... She was like my mother to me and I still mis her terribly! My oldest son being ill for several years. My youngest son also being ill for several years...

8. Do you tend to exaggerate or underestimate?
*rotflao* I´m Spanish, very very Spanish... And we´re famous for exaggerating.. Never ever trust a Spaniard, it´s not that we´re lying, we just tend to exaggerate a bit too much. *lol*

9. List the cars that you have owned. Give us just a few words about each one.
I don´t even have a driver´s license so nooo, no cars here....

More participants in this funny meme here:

1 greetings:

You're right. Sometimes it's those simple things that are the best.

Enjoy your weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/see-told-ya-so-were-overweight-due-to-a-scientific-reason/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More