Wednesday 31 March 2010

Wow, I´m an Avon girl...

Today I payed my first order and I actually felt very proud of myself. The lady who explained how things work told me I ought to sell for at least 15 Euros to 20 persons each time, that way I'll start to make a profit. Oh my, I don't even know 20 women here yet!!!! And most people I know are unemployed, just like me, so they can't really afford to buy a lot of "unnecesary" stuff. But I managed to sell over the minimum and that's enough for me right now.

I know I'll make money out of this but it'll probably take me at least a few months. I managed to sell to 2 persons on my first order, and so far on this one I´ve sold to 4. Hopefully I'll sell to 8 or 10 the next time and so on... Babysteps, that's what it's all about...

0 greetings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More