Saturday 6 March 2010

Old Disney movies

Today I was watching a Disney movie with my kids. It was one of those Christmas specials from a long time ago, when they still made the movies by hand. I just love those movies, I grew up watching Donald Duck learning how to play golf, Donald, Mickey and Goofy going camping, Donald taking photos of dancing & singing colibries... I defintely think those movies had more personality and charm than the movies of today, all made by computers and just plain "perfect"....

"Get your dog a sombrero" Funny phrase, isn't it???? Makes me think about Mickey going to Mexico, Mexicans taking a nap in the street, Speedy Gonzalez....

I have a cold, a really bad one... I haven't done much today. I can't wait for my kids to go to bed so I can get back into mine... *lol*

0 greetings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More