Sunday 21 March 2010

Saturday 9: Just One Look

Although it's Sunday I wanted to play, so here's my Saturday 9:

Saturday 9: Just One Look

1. How vein are you about how you look?
Oh, nowadays I'm very very concious about how I look. 2 years ago I couldn´t have cared less, but since then my life has changed completely and nowadays I know I'm worth feeling great about myself. So yes, I'm quite vein.

2. When you were little what was your favorite TV show?
Scooby Dooh, does that count? Or The Little House on the Prairie ... I just loved that series!!!!


3. If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why?
I don´t know..... I can't think of anyone who looks like me...


4. Who is your favorite Major League Baseball team? How about your favorite player?
Duuuh?!? I don't even like baseball, I think it's a boring sport... 


5. What is your favorite baseball-related movie?
I can't even think about any baseball-related movies I´ve watched... Nope, defintely not my cup of tea...



6. What is one lesson you have learned in the past year?
When everything is darkness around you and you feel totally alone, someone will always appear with a light, as long as you leave a  window open...


7. Tell us about one of your childhood memories.
My mom used to say I was an Inca princess, because of my black hair and really dark brown eyes, and that I would end up marrying an Inca prince. Well, who knows... *lol* Actually, I did look a bit like a native Inca when I was about 5 years old, but then both my hair colour and my eyes changed and now my hair is brown and my eyes are brown, yellow and green. *lol* I do think that Andine men are really handsome though....


8. How do you handle sticky situations? Do you have a method? If so, what is it?
I say a prayer and just breath deep for a few minutes and off I go. 



9. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
I'm sure they do and I don't really care. If people have nothing better to do, let them talk!

More fun questions next week!!!


0 greetings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More