Sunday 23 January 2011

Taking a virtual stroll

I'm a bit fed up with my blog. I don't know why, because I actually love to blog and it's kind of my way to let go of steam when things get too hectic, but I've felt so drained out lately and maybe that's why I've only been twittering and not as much as I usually do. I don't know... I do need to boost my blog, that's for sure.... I've bookmarked some very interesting articles about reboosting your blog and thouhgt I'd read them on a rainy day, and well, today seems to be the perfect day...

Since I had such fun last time I joined Vanessas blog hop I've decided to join today as well. If you have a blog and don't know what to do today, do come along as well and let's go for a stroll...

It's SOOO COLD today!!! DS11 was supposed to participate in a bike race today but when we woke up and realized it's freezing cold we decided to stay at home all day. We're not even going to mass - Shame on me!! I know, today I'm a very bad Catholic but honestly, I just don't feel like leaving home... I'll just read the texts instead, snuggled up in my warm, cozy bed with a nice cup of coffee... So I'll guess that counts for only half a sin, right?

0 greetings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More