Sunday 23 January 2011

Lots of goals for 2011

I LOVE setting up goals for myself. Usually my goals are very long terms, spanning over a year or two, but what happens? Most of the time I get bored or sidetracked on my way and kind of change directions... That's definitely NOT a good way to reach your goals... I know I need to learn to break my goals into smaller chunks, so I can take it step by step and really achieve whatever I sat out to achieve.

On todays blog hop I came across a great idea - achieving 3 goals every 30 days and blog and twitter about it. Wow, I think I can do that... 3 simple goals... How hard can that be? It's all about taking baby steps...

Since today is the 23rd of January I'll have to wait until the end of month to join but I think that's just what I need, because it'll give me time to really think about what I want to achieve in February.

My first goal is defintely going to be: get more sleep! I go to sleep way too late. I'm a night owl and I love the peace and quiet of the night. But going to bed at 3AM when I need to get up at 7AM is not so great in the long run... I usually take a nap in the morning, but that's not really the way things are supposed to be... :-(

And the other 2 goals??? I don't know, I'll need to think about that...

0 greetings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More