Wednesday 26 January 2011

Slowly getting to the weekend...

It's still cold, freezing cold actually. Ok, I know.... It's not as cold as in the north of Spain where the temperatures have gone below 10 degrees C below 0, and it's definitely not as cold as in Stockholm during Christmas, but it's still way too cold for me. Here in Spain most houses don't have central heating so it's COOOOLD indoors. One funny thing about living in the Mediterranean area - during winter we PUT ON more clothes when we get indoors than when we go outdoors....

It rained for a while today, and for once that made me happy, because when it rains at least it's not as cold. But the rain didn´t last for long and the temperatures went down again, but at least it was quite nice when I went out for a while.

It's Thursday tomorrow. I only have 2 classes and they don't require much preparation, so I'll spend the morning tomorrow finishing some board games I've printed out but haven't finished yet. On Friday I only have one class and it's late in the evening, so I'm thinking about going to the library to study in the morning. I really need to get back to studying, because time flies... I thought I'd be almost done by now and nooo, I'm far from even halfway through.... :-(

I also need to think about ways to get more students, because I don't earn enough to make it on my own yet. This month things are especially tough, so for the rest of the months we can't buy anything at all, not even any more food (except milk and bread of course, my kids are still growing). If I only could get 3 more students before the end of month things would work out perfectly... Oh well, things will work out, one way or another... It's just a matter of faith...

In case you're as cold as I am, listen to this cumbia and dance your cold away...

0 greetings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More