Tuesday 29 June 2010

And so they left..

This morning I took my kids to the bus station in Malaga, where their dad waited for them. My ex husband came to Spain 3 days ago to spend his vacation with the kids. At first, he planned to take them to Morocco the same day, but then he decided to spend a few days with them here first, so they would get to know each other again, because they have't spent much time together these past years. I think that was the right thing to do, because these past days the kids have had time to slowly bond with their dad again.

My kids called me a few hours ago. They arrived in Morocco without any problems, they had gone to our favorite restautant and they had had lunch. They were happy. And that really is what I want for them. I want them to be happy, to be able to spend a great summer, to have the best of both of their parents.

I miss my kids! The apartment seems way too big and quiet... But I know that this is what life is like when you're divorced. My ex husband also needs to spend time with our kids and they need to spend time with their dad. I hope he and I will be able to comunicate better after this summer, when he understands what it's like to care for the kids day and night on his own.

My kids will be back on July 26. That's 3 and a half weeks from now. I'll try to use these weeks to work a lot, prepare my classes so I'll have to work less next year and most of all - I'll try to study as much as I posibly can!

1 greetings:

Good to hear things are working out... good idea to spend some days together in Malaga.
Cheer up, time flies and soon they´re back!/Anna Malaga

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More