Monday 6 June 2011

And I return to life again....

I've been lost from the blogosphere for a long time... Actually I haven't updated this blog since March and than only half heartedly... The reason? Thre molars that made my life a nightmare! In a matter of days three molars broke and if you've experienced tooth ache you know what I'm talking about - it's AWFUL! My whole life suddenly was about getting those teeth extracted... Believe me, it's not as easy as you might expect living in Spain.... I was in constant pain for over 4 months!!! Finally, 4 days ago, the second molar was extracted (the third one can be fixed) and I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel...

It's 11 A.M. and so far I've cleaned the kitchen, the entrance, the sofa (hadn't done that ever, it was really full of dust bunnies and bread crumbs and who knows what...) and half the living room. Since it's Monday it's time for the weekly Home Blessing. This time I'll try to do a morethorough one since I haven't really been able to clean properly for weeks, but without trying to do it all in one day. No more crisis cleaning, thank you...

The best part of getting rid of that horrible pain is that I'm able to get back into training again. I really would love to go to a gym, but since they're really expensive and money always is a matter, I've taken out my Wii Balance Board again.


I took out the balance board yesterday and created a new profile, I want a totally fresh start. I stepped on the board to see how much I've gained these past months and well, it could have been worse... My MBI is 25,5... The game recomends us to get down to 22 MBI but I don't think that weight will look good on me since I'm the Marilyn Monroe type of girl *LOL*. My goal will be to reach BMI 23...

This morning I got on the board and oh boy, how hard everything was!!! I did 3 min of hula and nearly fainted! *LOL* One thing I always hated was the boxing, I never really understood it and today all of a sudden it all became clear and I realised that I love that boxing routine.... I was really really happy when I unlocked the 5 min routine!! In the end I did 33 min in all... I think that's enough for the forst day...

My goal will be to do 10 min running, 10 min hula, 10 min boxing and at least 5 min of something else just for fun every morning Monday to Friday.

Well, time to get back to work, I have SOOO much to do today and I'm really happy that I'm feeling my strenght coming back... In a few days I'll be my normal self again, a living tornado... *LOL*

0 greetings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More