Thursday 9 June 2011

A Wii Challenge

I'm SOOO proud of myself!!!

When I woke up this morning the last thing I wanted to do was to work out. My whole body ached... Besides the normal pain in my sore muscles, my period will probably begin tomorrow and that always makes me feel like crap for several days before it starts... I just didn't want to move at all. First I thought I'd just skip working out for today. I mean, what difference does it make, I haven't worked out for like 4 months... So one single day won't make such a huge difference. Well, it does... Maybe not on my body but in my head it does make a HUGE difference... So I decided to stick to my new routine and do my 30 min of Wii Fit. I didn't feel like doing anything that involved thinking or complicated moves, so I just ran for 25 min and then spent 8 min playing diferent games to get my mental gold star of the day.

One thing I know is great for the belly is the hula hop. I used to be really good at it but not any more. So far I've only unlocked the 4 minutes, and oh boy, it is killing me!! My hips feel like they're made of concrete or something, it's horrible!!!! Sooo, I've decided to join a challange. I just looove challenges!

If Colleen is accepting me I'll start tomorrow.... It's a 10 min hula challenge and it's about doing at least 10  min of hula each day.Since I haven't unlocked the 10 min yet, I'll have to do the 4 min 3 times in a row... Oh my God, am I going to survive that???

0 greetings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More