Monday 17 May 2010

Once again, a student

In about 2 weeks time I'll start studying again. Oh yes, agaaaain.... *lol* I think I'll never ever finish my studies...

This time (*lol*) I've decided I'll become a dietist and a nutricionist. I'll study on line so I'll be able to continue with my "normal life" and study a few hours a day. Well, actually that means I'll have to give up chatting at night and spend that time studying instead. I hope to finish by February or at least by June - next year of cause..

I'm not really really sure about everything I'm going to study. Actually, all I know is that after I´m done I'll be able to make menues for people with a series of health issues and also for people who wants to lose weight (yup, that's me as well!) or even gain weight. I'll be able to work with catering or within the health care system or even start my own business. Once I finish I'll get a diploma and also the posibility to pass an official exam, which is a pretty good thing.

The only "bad" thing (apart from all the money I'm going to spend) is that this course does not include anything about medicine plants and "alternative medicine" so if I want to get a diploma for that I'll need to do another course as well. I'm really interested in that field, since I have good "conexions" with Peru. *lol*

I've spent the past days looking for information about nutrients on the net and there really is a lot to be read. I've saved some of it in different Word documents and since I don't have to go to the office this morning and I'm really down with the flu I think I'll go back to bed with the computer for an hour or two and do some reading... I think I need to get a printer...

0 greetings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More