Saturday 15 May 2010

I'm back in Spain

I've been home for a week now, but I've been really busy... My plan was to stay for 5 days in Morocco, but as always, a lot of stuff happened and I had to stay for longer. In the end I spent 8 days in Morocco, spending more time on the road than in my house. *lol* When I finally came home to Spain I was really really exhausted and needed a few days off everything just to recover.

I wanted to take lots of photos so I could show you what life is like in Morocco, but I didn't have any spare time to waste on walks. :-(

My relationship with Morocco is a very complex one. On one hand I really love the country and the people, and on the other hand living there made me suffer in many ways so going back this time was not something I enjoyed. I think I'll need several weeks to recover emotionally from my trip. I just hope next time will be better...

0 greetings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More